For BICSA.COM to properly operate and to have reliable and private communication the user’s computer must fulfill the following requirements:
- Internet access
- Graphic resolution of 800 x 600 pixels.
- Nestscape 4.7 Navigator, Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher with 128 bits encryptation.
- Cookies option activated
Internet Explorer encryptation
Your computer may fulfill all the requirements stated above and do not be able to access BICSA.COM. This problem occurs with Microsoft Internet Explorer versions that do not have the appropriate encryptation to communicate with servers at 128 bits. To update the encryptation download and execute the updating program according to the version of the program you have. It requires to restart the computer.
- Internet Explorer 4 for Windows 95, 98 and NT 4.
- Internet Explorer 5.0 for Windows 95, 98 and T 4.
- Internet Explorer 5.01 for Windows 95, 98 and NT 4.
- Internet Explorer 5.5 for Windows 95, 98 and NT 4.
- Internet Explorer 5.5 for Windows 2000.
- Internet Explorer 5.5 for Windows 2003.
For further information please contact the Information Technology Department at (305) 455-3100.