Regular Fixed-Term Deposits
Our clients can invest their capital in a safe and reliable way and obtain attractive rates by opening a fixed term deposit by investing capital for a set period.
- Minimum opening amount $10,000.00
- Terms from 30 days to 5 years
- Interest rate according to the term
- Support from a banking institution with the highest financial soundness
- Access to your account for inquiries and transfers through our Online Banking 24 hours a day and from anywhere in the world
- Availability to use your term deposit as collateral for bank credits
- Attractive yields
- Articles of incorporation of the company and all the amendments made
- Current legal status
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- A valid identification of each of the dignitaries, owners and signatories.
- Two bank references addressed to Banco Internacional de Costa Rica S.A
- Financial statements
- Last electrical or telephone bill
- Bank forms
For Private Investment Company, the following additional requirements should be considered:
- Private Investment Company Regulations and amendments, if applicable
- Legible copy of one (1) valid identification of the founders and beneficiaries of the Private Investment Company: Foreigners – passport / Panamanians – identity card
- Declaration of income or assets
Fees for Regular Fixed-Term Deposit Placements
* Reference Rates. Subject to change due to market conditions.
To obtain further information on Regular Fixed-Term Deposits – Corporate Banking, write us at this email and one of our executives will communicate with you.