Deposits in Foreign Currency
At BICSA, we offer the option of diversifying your assets in the foreign currency of your choice through term deposits at competitive rates in the following currencies:
- Applies only to the Panama office
- Minimum opening amount: $50,000.00
- Terms from 6 months to 3 years
- Interest paid at maturity of the deposit
- Collateral loans on deposits are not allowed
- Quotes will be subject to change
- Access to your account for inquiries and transfers using our Online Banking 24 hours a day and from anywhere in the world.
- Copy of two (2) current identifications of the account signer. (ID and passport or license)
- Copy of (1) valid identification of each beneficiary (ID and passport, or driver’s license)
- Two Bank References addressed to BICSA by each account signer
- Copy of the last electrical or telephone bill where it indicates the physical address of the residence of each of the account holders
- Supporting documents specifying the origin of the funds
- Employment verification letter and/or Income verification letter
- Bank forms.
To obtain further information on Deposits in Foreign Currency – Private Banking, write us at this email and one of our executives will communicate with you.