MONEY MARKET ACCOUNTS
Now your checkbook earns interest!
The Corporate Money Market Account is a tiered rate interest bearing checking account designed for clients with high account balances payable monthly at competitive rates.
- Minimum Opening Amount: US $ 10,000.00
- Interest paid on account balances maintained
- Online Banking services with access to your account 24/7 from anywhere in the world – account balances, inquiries, and funds transfers
- Certified Checks and Official Checks
- We have an extensive list of intermediary banks to facilitate your wire transfers and payment orders
- Articles of incorporation of the company and all the amendments made
- Current legal status
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- A valid identification of each of the dignitaries, owners and signatories
- Two bank references addressed to Banco Internacional de Costa Rica S.A
- Financial statements
- Last electrical or telephone bill
- Bank forms
For Private Foundations, the following requirements should be considered additional:
- Legible copy of one (1) valid identification of the founders and beneficiaries of the Private Investment Company: Foreigners – passports / Panamanians – identity card
- Declaration of income or assets
To obtain further information on Money Market Accounts, write us at this email and one of our executives will communicate with you.