CHEKING ACCOUNT IN FOREIGN CURRENCY
Deposit account at sight allowing you to keep funds in foreign currency, for payments to suppliers, business-related or personal payments.
We offer accounts in the following currencies:
- Minimum opening amount:
|Minimum amount EURO||EUR 3,000.00|
- Not a interest-bearing account
- Charges are made in the designated currency of the account
- Online Banking services with access to your account 24/7 from anywhere in the world – account balances, inquiries, and funds transfers
- We have an extensive list of intermediary banks to facilitate your wire transfers and payment orders
- Minimize your currency exchange risk by having funds in the currency of your choice
- Receipts and payments in foreign currency
- Articles of incorporation of the company and all the amendments made
- Current legal status
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- A valid identification of each of the dignitaries, owners and * signatories.
- Two (2) bank references addressed to Banco Internacional de Costa Rica S.A
- Financial statements
- A recent utility bill
- Bank forms
For Private Foundations, the following additional requirements are considered:
- Private Investment Company Regulations and amendments, if applicable
- Legible copy of one (1) valid identification of the founders and beneficiaries of the Private Investment Company: Foreigners – passport / Panamanians – identity card
- Declaration of income or assets
For more information Checking Account on Foreign Currency, write us at this email and one of our executives will communicate with you.