At BICSA, you can open your corporte Checking account through which you can manage your resources and make number of payments through checks or transfers.
- Minimum Opening Amount: US$3,000.00
- Access to your account for consultations and transfers with our 24/7 Online Banking from anywhere in the world.
- Certified and Cashier checks.
- A wide range of correspondents for your transfers and payment orders.
- Articles of incorporation of the company and all the amendments made.
- Current legal status
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- A valid identification of each of the dignitaries, owners and signatories.
- Two bank references addressed to Banco Internacional de Costa Rica S.A
- Financial statements
- Last electrical or telephone bill
- Bank forms
For Private Investment Company, the following requirements should be considered additional:
- Private Investment Company, Regulations and amendments, if aplicable
- Legible copy of one (1) valid identification of the founders and beneficiaries of the Private Investment Company.
- Declaration of income or assets
To obtain further information on Checking accounts – Corporate Banking, write us at this email and one of our executives will communicate with you.