CHECKING ACCOUNT IN FOREIGN CURRENCY
Checking account that allows you to keep your funds in a foreign currency, to make your payments and receive commercial or personal remittances.
We offer accounts in the following currencies:
- EURO (EUR)
- Minimum Opening Amount:
|Minimum Amount EUROS||EUR 1,500.00|
- Access your account, make inquiries and transfers using our 24 hour a day Online Banking from anywhere in the world.
- We offer a wide range of correspondent banks for transfers and payment orders
- Mitigation of exchange risk by having funds in the designated currency
- Receipts and payments in foreign currency
- Copy of two (2) current identifications of the account signer. (ID and passport or license)
- Copy of (1) valid identification of each beneficiary (ID and passport, or driver’s license)
- Two Bank References addressed to BICSA for each account signer
- Copy of the last electrical or telephone bill where it indicates the physical address of the residence of each of the account holders
- Supporting documents specifying the origin of the funds
- Employment verification letter and/or Income verification letter
- Forms provided by the bank
To obtain further information on Checking Account in foreign currency, write us at this email and one of our executives will communicate with you.