MONEY MARKETS ACCOUNTS
Now your checkbook earns interest!
The Personal Money Market Account is a tiered rate interest bearing checking account designed for clients with high account balances payable monthly at competitive rates. Rates are paid based on the level of funds maintained.
- Minimum Opening Amount US$3,000.00
- Access to your account for consultations and transfers using our 24/7 Online Banking from anywhere in the world.
- Certified and Cashier checks.
- A wide range of correspondents for your transfers and payment orders.
- Activation of the Key Card, providing local access across the network of local and international sales points and ATMs.
- Interest paid on balance
- Copy of two (2) current identifications of the account signer. (ID and passport or license)
- Copy of (1) valid identification of each beneficiary (ID and passport, or driver’s license)
- Two Bank References addressed to BICSA for each account signer
- Copy of the last electrical or telephone bill where it indicates the physical address of the residence of each of the account holders
- Supporting documents specifying the origin of the funds
- Employment verification letter and/or Income verification letter
- Bank forms.
To obtain further information on Money Market Accounts – Private Banking,
write us at this email and one of our executives will communicate with you.