National Electronic Payment System (SINPE)
The National Electronic Payment System (SINPE) is a technological platform that connects the different entities of the National Financial System of Costa Rica through a private telecommunications network, which allows them to electronically mobilize funds between Client accounts.
To use this service, your BICSA account must have an IBAN number.
The IBAN (International Bank Account Number) is a standardized structure that identifies fund accounts both nationally and internationally. This format has been promulgated by the European Banking Standards Committee and complies with the ISO-13616 standard.
- Possibility of carrying out payment transactions (mobilizing funds between BICSA and any other participant in the system) in a more efficient, secure, lower cost, with regional coverage and operation 24 hours a day.
- It allows you to send funds from your bank account maintained in BICSA to your own account or that of a third party located inside or outside the Costa Rican national territory.
- Accreditation and immediate availability of funds for the beneficiary.
- Being a bank customer, your BICSA account must have an IBAN number.
- Complete the IBAN Request form
To obtain further information on SINPE International, write us at this email and one of our executives will communicate with you.