Corporate financial services from structuring and syndicating as raising capital and debt for project finance transactions: energy, infrastructure, ports / airports, expansion of installed capacity.
- Our role consists of organizing or co-originating / structuring and syndicating lines of credit, medium or long-term syndicated loans, mezzanine financing and the like; as well as letters of credit, guarantees and “factoring” with structured financial products to raise debt and involve one or more debtors and a syndicate (group) of banks for greater benefit, among those:
- Evaluation of alternative debt and capital structures.
- Preparation of a Confidential Placement Memorandum.
- Identification and contact with potential borrowers and investors.
- Interest rate analysis, subscription criteria, structural problems, “covenants”, and other terms.
- Investor oversight/due diligence, and
- Negotiation and closing of capital raising transactions.
- Have a suitable Project Finance for projects such as:
- Hydroelectric Plants and Thermoelectric Plants.
- Wind Farms (Wind Energy).
- Urban Transport (i.e Metro).
- Ports / Airports.
- Drainage projects and water treatment plants.
- Geothermal and Biomass Energy Projects.
- Solar Panel Fields (Solar Energy)
To obtain further information on Structure Finance, write us at this email and one of our executives will communicate with you.